Dolomiti Superski is a unique ski area for extension and variety. The beauty of the mountains is incredible. Here you can practice an infinite number of sports. A colorful and lively comings and goings of skiers and snowboarders enliven the sunny slopes, theater of the World Cup competitions. 1.200 km of perfectly prepared slopes and 1.177 km of cross-country trails are the happiness of every winter sports enthusiast, expert or beginner, families or always young!
WE CARE ABOUT YOU
To ensure greater safety and reduce interpersonal contact, Dolomiti Superski has introduce for the winter season 2020 – 2021 a renewed online purchase system that is easy to use for everyone. With a few clicks it will be possible to buy the ski pass online and collect it from the ticket boxes present at the authorized offices.
There are also some rules that all skiers are asked to respect to fully enjoy the passion for skiing and for fun along the slopes of the Dolomiti Superski area:
HELP US TO PROTECT YOURSELF, OTHERS AND OUR DOLOMITES
- Buy tickets online, save time and avoid queues.
- Maintain safety distances and use masks at ticket offices, at lift stations and in all common areas.
- Disinfect your hands regularly at the dispensers.
- Because we Care: Do not throw masks and gloves on the floor.
- If you have similar flu symptoms, do not endanger yourself and others, avoid the use of lift facilities.
- Be responsible and cooperative.